Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2016

The black tornado dream

In the dream looking out of window, in the middle of town black smoke, then turns into a black tornado. An apocalyptic feeling. Tell sis R bout this to quickly alert her, show her but it disappears and she does not see it. Then I look again see it turning into a more ferocious tornado, growing bigger.

Other dreams also vivid but this is the only one I recall. Upon waking up felt things moving around my body. Kundalini text reveal this as snake movements around the body. However, I kept thinking what if it was parasites because I have been focusing on detox and stuff so I would think that.

Dream symbology black tornado probably means the end of something or could even be interpreted as the beginning of something have to see my current life circumstances to interpret this.

Yesterday I repeated  sat naam

No comments:

Post a Comment