Pages

Friday 5 February 2016

The Unicorns

Yesterday as I went to bed I simply asked in my mind why a particular person had shown up in my reality, the purpose and reason behind it and why I suddenly craved for this companionship.

Went to bed and closed eyes I dozed off within a few minutes. I felt gargling sensations coming from the stomach and knew I did not eat right also very dehydrated. My mind fully awake but body went into an instant coma and external sounds as well as all senses became intense. Forced the right side of body out of the paralysis and quickly drank just a few sips from water bottle.

Back to bed I had the most amazing cinematic type dreams.

A Bollywood Dream Production
First I recall dreaming about several bollywood actors and a new movie production. In the dream I am making comparison between Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan in terms of attraction. SK had even features and SRK not so even but one thing both had in common was they both had hair transplant and SRK is describing procedure to me. Suddenly they are debating about religion between Hinduism and Islam and I think there was some mention of Christianity. In reality both actors follow Islam.

Suddenly the scene changes to a bollywood movie production only I am viewing it in proper 3D as if alive with the characters. First scene Madhuri Dixit is in between certain trees with black scarf on her head, her face very natural and pretty. SRK is telling her something about keeping something and I get impression the conversation is regarding a child. Next scene involves Deepika Padunoke where she sings about being in love with SRK but she wants to transform that love into Gods Love. Somehow this entire movie becomes religious in some sense.

The Missing Boy
I then went on to dream about a missing boy, where me and others were searching for him for many years. Finally we get to an island where there are men who all would be around the same age as the missing boy but all of them looked similar to the boy. Because of this we had to observe the characteristics of each of the men to figure out which one was the missing boy. I remember speaking to one of the men and had a deep feeling that he was the one.

The Unicorns 
This dream is set in the woodlands, a beautiful fairy tale like forest but at the same time very much like any woodlands you would find now but still very ancient. There's a woman with a horn, the spiraling type a woman who is a Unicorn. She is accompanied by an ordinary looking short plump man and another woman who moves away from the scene. It then turns very sexual as the man induces sexual feelings in the human unicorn. The sensations are all very intense but strangely the act of stimulation here is so different to how sex is perceived today. It seems as if he was powering her up, there was no sense of lust. She has a few apples in her hands and begins to eat them.
They move along and somewhere in the distance there is a male unicorn observing and following them. His horn is bigger and has a smooth texture, no spiral. It's also long whereas  the female horn is shorter. He approaches the short man if he can join them, that he will protect the female unicorn. The short man walks off without saying anything as if he knew this plan all along.
Soon the male unicorn joined the female unicorn on an odyssey. At some point he reveals a structure that he designed and built for her. She seemed uninterested, completely uncaring but it seemed it was actually just her nature to be care free. One would think she was playing hard to get whilst he was chasing her endlessly hoping for some kind of acknowledgement. She sits down occasionally glancing at the structures. The structures are large round encircled whole lot of nothing, inside them are small round clay bowls. He tells her that they're not yet complete. Grabbing a shovel he dumps some earth into the structures, they begin to expand revealing more of his creations, then some more earth and it spins and things pop up from underground. The entire scene is rather magical yet his companion seems only mildly interested.

I wake up at this point. These dreams are amazingly vivid and cinematic I wish I could dream like this every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment