Pages

Tuesday 2 February 2016

A natural transition

Yesterday evening around 7pm I chewed small amount of Salvia, mostly crumbled remains.

Prior to chewing I set an intention and even spoke to the energies all around. Mostly all the beings that help to put the physical matter together creating this great illusion. I asked them to help me connect with the Creator, to unite with it and help me uncover the name of The One that is mentioned in several religious texts.

I knew I had to stop the body from moving, even a slight movement can break from going deep. There was an awareness of all the energies that composed the body, moving away and I was there joined with them. There was a dry sensation in my throat which I felt as some of the other beings inducing it, meaning making me feel as if  I need to cough and I gave in and coughed and they became even more aware of the 'me' physically focused.

I turned on led light on phone. Closed eyes and tried to continue with the meditation but had to remove the chewed leaves that were left in my mouth. 

Transitioning to that state felt completely natural that it was always this easy. I am always able to go to that state naturally and I felt that I did, all of it was so familiar it is our actual nature to be in that state.

I grabbed the phone and viewed an image of a person, it felt strangely alive what I mean by that is the image of this person was not just an image but an actual person moving. It was like the energies all around were controlling this image. There was a movement coming from the person in the image almost as if to turn around and look at me directly from their side view pose. I started to see the control of everything around. I am aware in some religions and cultures it is forbidden to make images and sculptors of people and suddenly understand why they did this.

Around me are the larger beings, they are encircling the bed and observing. I close eyes to go deeper, my feet and hands start to heat up, they felt like they were on fire. The sensation in the soles of the feet would cause a severe amount of pain had I not been in that state although a few times I was thinking of telling them to stop as it felt dangerous for the body.

Having had this happen before I knew I had to stay still to allow them to continue. This heat and incident was very much like another experience I had, New Clothes Psychic Surgery.

As I relaxed several sexual images popped up in my head as if to entice me to release the energy. I swatted all the images like annoying flies.

A more scientific perspective of why the hands and feet heated up like that could probably be that I had about 500mg of niacin, cayenne chilli pepper in soup and with the vasodilating effect of both niacin and salvia probably concentrated the heat in veins around hands and feet. However I felt the heat energy had some kind of healing effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment