Pages

Sunday 20 October 2013

Salvia Divinorum Experience Pt 2.

Several hours later, maybe around 4pm I chew the remaining dose of Salvia Divinorum leaf.

This time quietly resting on my back I relax and immediately the shift takes place. I go deep.

They come through the blood, the veins and arteries all bulging and they're moving. Beings of the blood.

Thoughts that outflow from me are powerful they are instructions must be clear and cautious with the thoughts not only in that state but also in the ordinary state, it is just in that state manifestation can be instantaneous - so you have to be very careful, think of someone's head to fall off and it would happen.

My brain was heating up, the sounds getting intense. I felt the inner world movement and how it correlated with the outer movement. The sounds got intense to a point where as I got lost in them something inside the stomach inflated and it was producing a sound.

That magnificent presence was there, I think it is always there it is simply a matter of being aware. It was extraordinary, having penetrated my entire surrounding I felt it was telling me to request something, to ask for anything my heart desired or wished and it would be. Everything around me had taken up a different quality.

I thought deeply, I was sort of rushing because this perception does not last long. I thought for a moment about how I would like to be free from a few responsibilities and how I thought only money could give me access to that possibility. So I asked for a big windfall of money to come my way.

Then I felt how daft it was to ask for such a small thing, even the beings around me were perplexed. Here I am in the midst of the Highest, most absolute Divine presence and all I can ask from it are some bank notes! It was like mining for jewels only to take away rubble. I changed my request to the wish for super powers. How very common of me, money and power. I think we all seek it, and it has its attractions portraying itself as freedom. Yet freedom is right beneath our feet.

Confused not sure at all what I wanted I remained humble and silent. Looking up at the ceiling now, this vast magnificent glorious luminous presence was too big to be concentrated in the form of just one being. It engulfed the entire space around me, its presence was deep inside everything.

I could feel it, perception almost closing down. I cried out begging it, to please stop me from going blind again. Asking it to not let this perception shut down.

I asked for it to help me see with this eye permanently and once again if I should fall asleep in a slumber, to awaken me.

Why is it that it disappears, not the presence but the awareness? Is it that this physical world has this much power over the mind that it subdues our true sight? Or the mind holds sway over the world that we don't see the real for real?

3 comments:

  1. I try to ask whoever is out there listening for a way to take away the world's pain.

    Right after I ask for money and power of course.

    (kidding!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say, it was a tricky question.

    Honestly, in that state even asking for the end of suffering seems futile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I got an answer, believe it or not. First I got this sense of 'that's how it's meant to be' and then I distinctly heard a female voice tell me "such a shame" or "what a pity" again with the sense of that's just how it has to be, that there's no avoiding it.

    ReplyDelete