Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

Morning Salvia Fasting Insights

This morning I soaked a small amount and accidentally transferred some Salvia in a mug which I had thought was empty, it had water sitting in there for a few days.

So the dose was reduced a bit more but I'm thinking this was no accident. The dose was a significant amount. Things like this are occuring more and more or I am noticing their significance. Everything that occurs feels to be the Self's mysterious work.

As I chew faces are more visible around me - there is a plastic bag just hanging out from behind a drawer and on it are extreme amount of detailed faces, vivid alive and moving.

I am connecting with others who make up the fabric of reality. The immediate surroundings which includes the physical body is brimming with life force.

Deep understandings come to me. Energy systems of what we know as cancer and other diseases are present. I feel the body heating up and trying to understand the energy near me. There is no fear on my part. My feet is especially hot, this can be likened to a detox. There were also sharp pains of things shifting. They were looking at me, waiting for me to open my eyes. I did so and at some point noticed that I controlled their movement - it was all me.

Eventually let the pains play out, smiled at them showing them that I was fine and can handle it. I might have been a little concerned, what if they needed to know when I felt pain so they don't overdo it?  I honestly am unaware about the body's capacity to handle an instant transformation like this. One point I just showed them I was in a little pain and then smiled again. They must think I am weird.

I understood something about the current lifestyle choices I was making, one being on a high raw food diet. I had the realization that I could skip the process entirely and simply request the same energy or energy systems that people were using via incorporating a healthy diet.

It isn't that the raw food diet was healing me these past few years but rather changing the general makeup of how I subconsciously related with food and how this effected the body. It was changing those disruptive patterns of thinking that eventually led to unhealthy eating patterns. In a sense I was working it in reverse. It all boils down to thought. But thought has it's place and is simply a tool that shapes material reality.

The cells of the body are transforming. There is something pumped in the intestines, my abdominal organs begins to inflate. I am aware that I have to fast for the changes to occur smoothly. The body can be manipulated - not in terms of just movement but actual shape shifting. The colors of my eyes, even the shape of my head was able to instantly just transform.

I also received insights about connecting with others, and this is not the first time however I am being reminded on how to do this - once again so easy yet I keep forgetting.

Regarding fasting, this may be a little tough as this year I have picked up on quite a few addictions and then there's several projects that need my attention. I may explore on calling forth, it's more like greeting actually, the energies required for this rather than constantly thinking I need to eat a little more to have enough energy to carry out my tasks.

Sleep, rest, drink and fast. And play with these energies.

No comments:

Post a Comment