Pages

Saturday 19 October 2013

Salvia Divinorum Experience Pt 1.

I haven't used Salvia in ages now, can't remember my last experience or perhaps I just buried it somewhere deep.

The leaves that arrived in the post were disappointing - all crumbled up finely. I managed to rehydrate it and strain. The dose was twice what I actually needed.

As I chewed, the feelings had changed. Transitioning to that other state, breathing body elasticity external changing. Becoming deeply aware of the inner world. Movements of beings in my surrounding being watched through my eyelids through that other sight which some might call Third Eye or Eye of Truth.

I can hear my siblings in the other room, their voices louder entering the ears. I could sense baby nephew was in the room. Like all babies he is special and has the ability to see with this eye of truth which with the roughening and the conditioning of todays society gets diminished.

He was making a sound and somehow because I could hear it these Beings followed the movement, and I felt that everything around me was extending from deep within me and they were traveling in these extensions. They were observing me at the same time awareness arising from within him my nephew. They were peering down at the baby but I was aware of them through him.

I was listening more clearly to my siblings and had this strange feeling they were talking about me. I got up slightly agitated I looked up at them almost stumbling over, doing a bit of power play now.

I get in the room, clearly I had interrupted something. My nephew is on the bed and approaching him I observe them around the room. He is at the stage where he is learning to crawl. With great urgency he tries on several occasions to lift himself up. Eventually I help him up. After a short while I carry him. Behaving very much normally and then I speak to him quietly and there is a moment where he is silent and gazes into my eyes.

Several times he peers over behind me as if playing with invisible friends, I know he sees them clearly and perhaps understands something with the same clarity.

I am still under the effects as I walk around with him but did not pay much attention to the others, in fact forgot about them.

Later I tried it once again - continued in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment