Pages

Friday 25 October 2013

Intruder Alert!

I was wondering whether to write about this.

I read up on a few Salvia trips, one person claiming that there are a few individuals who observe people online, maybe see how much they know, these same individuals can also observe you in your actual physical space perhaps even directly through your physical body.

I feel such an individual may have shown up.

First there is a discussion going on in another blog - about the reality that we see being a fictional story with fictional characters. Now suppose each fictional character is played by an actor - and this actor is the real person behind the character. When in the drama we forget that it is all an act and then it so happens that a few individuals raise their awareness and wake up to who they really are, to such a degree that they know a few tricks and they teach their characters certain skills - in a sense they master their role.

I have had an experience before, where I encountered a woman from the consensus reality. She stared at me with an expression of extreme shock. I later learned that in a salvia excursion she had thought I was a disincarnate spirit. It was only later that I once again encountered her in a salvia trip which cleared a lot of confusion for the both of us. I've known that I can bump into others like this, but I expected these to be almost accidental.

I never imagined that I would encounter anyone who observed me physically, my guess online and actually this individual may have deliberately arranged to hijack my space. Lets just say I met the actor, I sensed it was a male, who is able to go back to his role as the character he is playing in the dream or drama and register all the details he got of the character I have assumed - not only that I am sure he knows how to come back in my space.

A Salvianaut or astralnaut or whatever, I don't care - next time you knock before you enter! Maybe I should take these words back considering I have done quite a bit of intruding my self but these have made me feel quite uncomfortable at times.

Here are the details of what occurred.

By 10:40 am I had chewed two teaspoon of rehydrated crumbled Salvia.  I had awareness of my real true identity but there was also a blending of the character here - so I am wearing the mask and a bit of this character I portray here remains there. I relaxed deeper this time. Past two days eating very little and managed to fast for 13 hours, the body works have been a little stronger and vigorous.

As I relaxed those beings were present, mostly familiar but this time I was trying to understand whether they are peoploids or what as I'm not quite familiar with the salvia terms used. Then a being entered much like these forms - they are gigantic and they do not just appear through closed eyelids but open eyes as well - I think maybe they are in my eyes so that whether I close or open them I see them. With open eyes it feels like they are bleeding through the material world.

They appear huddled together, all observe me but in general there is a knowing that occurs. They look like humans but there is not that solid kind of appearance and color is usually different shades of one, they look very much 2d and fluid movements. This part is important I perceive them more than I actually visually see them, another way of seeing.

It feels to me these are the same ones that can also form into moving shadows and other forms. I will observe them in more detail next time.

Suddenly I feel another form storming in, urgently as if to capture something before it's gone. I sense this individual is male in the earth plane. He is very curious looking all around and I immediately have this sense that he has been observing me online. This individual here has made a deliberate attempt to visit and I had this undeniable knowing that he has indeed been watching.

I've understood a few things, he has been doing this for some time, is able to consciously do this maybe without the use of Salvia. My head went a little crazy last night, the movements a lot more stronger shaking almost violently and breathing has been quite shallow - feeling breathless and full lungs at the same time. My lungs can't hold this much oxygen.

5 comments:

  1. "Hello Clarice"

    Don't let the activities in the salvia/extradimensional realm bleed too much into your everyday life. Our physical world has hardened boundaries that keep out the alien beings (for the most part).

    Your comment about the beings huddled together is similar to a salvia trip I once had. I saw them looking down at me as if their faces formed the circular outline of an umbrella.

    Sometimes when I trip I get the vibe that there are people on our planet who have already found the great discovery concerning an alien influence on our lives. But then, when I ponder just how stupid most Earth people are, I have my doubts about that.

    If there are beings in other dimensions, then salvia trippers are best equipped to contact them.

    I'm not an intruder. If there are any intruders, I doubt that they are posting on salvia blogs. If there are intruders, then as a group, we should be able to recognize them when we encounter them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My definition of 'peoploids' are the humanoid-looking characters that often link up together during salvia visuals. They are perceived to be small and robotic, lacking in intelligence.

    Sometimes larger beings show up in salvia trips. They seem to have a higher intelligence than peoploids. The larger beings often have an agenda. Most salvia trippers (especially on youtube) encounter the larger beings. I think you need to be in a dark environment under extract to see the peoploids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These beings are definitely larger - I see them eyes closed and open as though they're inside and outside. There is an interesting phenomena that occurs with all the beings, when I open my physical eyes it is like a window for them to come through.

    When eyes are closed they don't have a clue about the external physical surrounding, only when I open them they start to explore - another is noise. When I hear a sound from the physical, they travel to the location of the sound. It is like they perceive through my open perception.

    There is definitely something intelligent about them. The most intelligent beings I have met are the little ones, they are like children in appearance but they make things happen. I don't see them at all anymore, now it's just the larger beings and the sense of a magnificent presence larger than anyone can measure.

    I agree they have some kind of agenda.

    I think they bleed through when I open my eyes, so I know to keep them closed for next time.

    As for the intruder I think I'm intrigued that someone has done this but I sense that this same intruder is somehow connected to you. This is not paranoia, I seriously feel this same individual has been observing you which is why I may have mistaken him for you or St Brian since my latest activity has been reading your blogs.

    I couldn't sense his intentions but I could see that he was very curious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I hope he or she or it shows up. I'm ready to take the next step in bringing salvia reality to our unenlightened planet. Maybe the intruder is a Hollywood director.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps it was me intruding! :)

    I've been very consumed with these thoughts lately, and attempted an astral projection on several occasions. I regularly lucid dream as well, at odd hours of the day and night. If it was me, I apologize :)

    Another possibility, and I think more likely (even though these ideas are far out there to begin with) is that this intruder is an entity from the Salvia realm, or an aspect of your psyche if that is what you prefer. I've run into this strange manifestation and he/she/it can seem very real and not altogether friendly.

    We may be treading on psychosis here, but when you explore with such plants, that may be inevitable.

    ReplyDelete