Pages

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Clarity of the Senses

The Head Process

I think right now a lot of the work is taking place directly around the head region. Head is constantly bouncing and bopping. Last night, went to bed early and let the energy do its thing. Head rotations and sudden jolt like shifting left and right as if shaking something off. Soon drifted off and then an hour later I awakened to hear external music.

The sounds outside were producing a melody and I was absorbed in the clarity of this reception. The surrounding was crystal clear, HD quality.

Again this morning gave some time to just be aware of the motions. I relaxed and the same head movements, going a little deeper this time felt some intense sensations on the left side of face. A deep kind of tingling almost orgasmic. The sole of my left foot felt like it was being pierced with sharp pains, some of it in the knee cap and tailbone thumping and rocking. I guess the left side is being worked on.

Pressures building up and some minor shakes this morning. I felt like I lost awareness of what was taking place and when I opened eyes it was just a few minutes.

I really need to make some time for this, everyday maybe even dedicate a whole day. The many distractions of life just get in the way and I quickly forget that this body is going through a process and needs some genuine alone time where there is no doing and complete surrender.

No comments:

Post a Comment