Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Voices in the Head after Wake Sleep Pattern

Last night woke up around 3am and then attempted to try to sleep at 5am. Relaxed my ears, my head in particular in the brain there was a familiar sensation which in the past I could not tolerate. This time however was able to sustain the feelings without fighting it.

It felt like tuning into a radio station. There were so many conversations, male voices and female voices and at times voices in a crowd.

I listened carefully and at some point did catch onto some sentences. Cannot recall them now. It seemed at one point that the voices were very much memories of past existences but the thought was also there that I was picking up on voices of current existing time. However it could be voices of all time or perhaps voices just in the moment being conjured by the mind.

Again there was the feeling that my brain was operating on a very different level, like some connection was being made.

Past few days I've been eating medium rare lamb meat. I think getting all the b vitamins consistently helped to sustain this operation of the brain. Ordinarily anything like this in the past would give me headaches, and in the past I've never had an episode like this where the voices where this clear.


No comments:

Post a Comment