Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Spectacular Nothern Lights Evidence of the Truth 2

How could it be? Their form so spectular as they move across the sky. The movements of the light is theit movement. Like large beings across the form so hard to grasp. There are many, some who are moving in a certain direction. This is pre recorded video of the spectacular nothern lights but I understand around me more clearly after seeing the nothern lights, as clear as day the Truth is in front of my very eyes. Everyone, as you look up all around you watch at the play of shadows and light, observe carefully, you will be amazed.

I remember the beings around me would always look up now I understand clearly why. I can scream this and shout it through the rooftop. I can literally show this, the evidence is there.

People have done it in the past, these great beings were connected to them. Jesus knew all this it was people who made a religion out of it, for him the process is as simple as this.

That sense is there this is dangerous, for in every age when one awakened with intent to awaken the world and help others rise there was always a dark force lingering to destroy any hope for that happening.

This is no concern at all, as I shout out in awe of the splendor and glory in the sky and trying to grab everyones attention to this, I will be called a loony.

No comments:

Post a Comment