Pages

Saturday 3 October 2015

The Pure Hearted

The anger and hate I have been feeling past two weeks has been intense, never in my life have I felt so much hatred towards another person.

I desperately needed some perspective and Salvia is the one that helps me dispel any issues that arise, a great reminder and teacher.

I got my 10x extract out with a little bit of plain leaf on the base. I have stopped using the filters which I believe are made of aluminium and could be what causes the headaches.

1 hit, holding it for about 20 seconds. I felt some slight change but expected something more instant, thinking I needed more I took another hit. Burnt my thumb which is familiar and a signal from the powers that be that I had indeed taken enough and to stop being silly thinking I needed more.

I instantly remembered what I was, what this world is and death. I remember the dying and what it means to be dead.

Dead means to be alive and I was alive fully in my real power and strength. Why, I was so powerful that person who I identified as the cause of massive grief I have felt for the last two weeks could be annihilated with mere commands. It was too easy but in that state comes great understanding, this is the real true state and that part of mind that is curious and wants to understand came to the surface. This is what was understood, to be in that state is to be all powerful. This power source can be awakened in anyone, I'm cheating in some sense...or perhaps not.

While it can be awakened in anyone not everyone can attain it. It is blocked to us all and perhaps rightly so. It is especially blocked to the angry, that does not mean it's available to someone who is all loving.

To the pure hearted this flow of absolute supreme power is completely natural, it is not given or handed down. It is NATURAL!

As I sat down aware of recent behaviour on my part and the situation that caused anger to completely escalate within me, I felt it was abating.

I suddenly thought about my grandmother and wanted to have a conversation with her about death because I felt in that state that she was concerned about dying, like some kind of psychic awareness. I very much wanted to tell her that as death approaches she will notice it and have a feeling that it's coming. Death is nothing to be afraid of, in this death you will know everything. This is going to sound very strange, but I want to ask her if I can be present with her when she does sense it...

I didn't get the usual fluttering of the eyes, that doesn't seem to happen anymore. As I sit here that force or presence is playing with my head by making it sway, swirling in circular directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment