Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2015

A Nothern Lights Prequel

This is like a prequel to my last three posts.

Since writing about my intention to use Salvia whilst watching a pre recorded video of the nothern lights I have been majorly distracted.

Today was so unusual, first my day was pretty bad. I blamed it on heavy detoxing, which has been the case so much repressed anger just shooting out of me. I thought great, definitely iodine detox symptom.

Then I get a letter with bad news, nearly bad news which simply means extra task on the endless lists of tasks I've accumulated.

As if things couldn't get worse I went shopping for grocery and making my way home I was chased by two asshole thugs that I wanted to beat up but couldn't for fear they would end up grabbing hold of the gold chain given to me by my mother. So I ran not for precious life, but the precious around my neck.

I recall when I came out of the grocery the boys were sitting on bars. They looked like teens 17 or older. Definitely like thugs. When I walked out of the parking area, got this unusual sense coursing through my body which happened once when I was young. It's called instinct, and it told me to fucking run! I ran until my lungs pretty much collapsed.

The incident was quite unusual in the way it took place. As I ran away from them they were actually walking, it was their eyes that were telling me that they're after me and that is perhaps what made me run at first. In the path that I was taking there was another path which one could take in order to reach the same area I was running towards. When I saw them on the other path, they wouldn't remove their gaze from me. It was a very knowing like they were onto me kind of look.

The fact that they were on that path so quickly was what shocked me, like they knew where to find me.

I hate to sound paranoid and delusion but I'm sure there is a dark force, and this same dark force can operate through people.

OMG! Trust nobody!
I've also recently from the exacerbated stress started to get drawn to mj.
I think the distractions in the past few days have been trying to deter me from delving too deep into this, for even considering using Salvia to watch those lights and decipher what was taking place.

The evidence is there, it will teach us, show us something about reality that we simply refuse to see. The moment we wake up to these great forces everything can and shall change. My question is how can I reveal it without getting killed as I attempt to do so.

The Truth is really right in front of our very eyes, it's not far at all. Our eyes has to open somehow to see it. This changes everything.

Good luck, to whoever dares to look.


2 comments:

  1. You need to think more rationale, weigh things up, most people do not want to know what you know, your truth is not there truth, ever try telling anyone conspiracy theories, and they do not want to know, because they have there own beliefs, and they don't want something different..

    You need to practice how to be at peace with your beliefs, and sometimes the so called dark force is you making your paranoia take over and making your fears come true.

    Makes sense right?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know as I re-read this blog post I see how dramatic it all sounds. Crazy stuff!

    You are right, I have to agree that sometimes the so called dark forces are very likely to be my own fears manifesting. So it does make sense.

    ReplyDelete