Pages

Saturday 12 September 2015

Herbs that allow the Soul Dance and The Eye

So I have been experimenting with another herb. It's pretty amazing, a part of me opens up like I have never witnessed my entire life.

I don't chase after or expect it as it does come to the surface. In one experience I was listening to The Shaman's Heart, a hemisync music album. My body started to naturally move to the rhythm and the beats, I was dancing in unison with the sounds. A tremendous sense of joy burst out of me, and there was just pure happiness. I was partaking of something that was true, that was very real. I guess this is the euphoria.

I do have a lot of sexual experiences when on this, but again do not chase after it. It's like the entire body has it's own will and chooses to orgasm. I think this is some kind of extraordinary energy.

My most recent experience I listened to TGE Sleep Exploration, hemisync audio and my head swayed in a particular pattern and rhythm as if a part of me was listening to the audio in a way that very different to how body responds to it when in the usual sense of awareness. Almost like I'm allowing something to come through whilst in this state.

I looked up at the ceiling and the beings there became visible to me like they do with Salvia but with something else added to the entire phenomena. There is one light that was bulging with an eyeball, it's form was like an eyeball starting down directly at me. And now even if I'm not under the influence of these herbs I can still see it clearly, it looks as if some part of the brain started operating and I learned to see differently and now I know I can see it so I see it. At the same time when I witnessed the open eye I felt a pressure in the middle of the forehead. In another lightbulb I saw vividly the face of a man looking down. Again all around me just like in Salvia, there are forms that I witness and coming out of the state I can still see it, perhaps not so clearly but can do so if I were incredibly quiet in my mind.

I'll be trying out some of the more advanced hemi-sync tracks with these herbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment