Pages

Thursday 10 September 2015

The Unknowing



Late night around 1am took Salvia. Here are notes I managed to record coming out of that state. Text in red is afterthoughts for some clarification.

Unknow what is known
You don't exist these things do not exist they are knowledge what is known is in the head.
Everything that we see in life or experience is a part of what is in the mind, thoughts, memories etc.

A certain thing is part of a pattern.
They control a function of something
As example I am detoxing body but they control outcome using my thoughts and expectations
Physically I have certain things releasing (even psychologoically) they’re doing it.
I started to see the forces that controlled everything, the results of my thoughts and actions etc

It’s the knowing. Knowledge that we exist. What exists isn’t what really exists. Everything every one who reads exist as remnants of my mind. 
All things external were internalizing, or I was viewing everything that took place externally, internally. It was like everything outside of me was thought into being. I was thinking of this blog and how I was really in particularly not actually communicating with anyone, it only exists as the mind solidifies it.

What exists is timeless.
What happens to me in my life is in my head
If all knew one would not grieve the dead.
What I say isn’t to be taken seriously
If I tell divulge any secrets to you it is you are the figment of imagination, I am alone.
I have died. Let me be the one to tell you Never mourn the dead, not even the dying.
There is a great sense of peace in this state of pure understanding

No comments:

Post a Comment