Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Spectacular Nothern Lights Evidence of the Truth 1

In the nothern lights its them, their beings moving across the sky, their actual forms. The Truth that I can see is everywhere. We've been blinded.

Open your eyes observe

What made us so blind?

I have proof of the Truth about this reality, something you don't see. I have the evidence of what I'm witnessing. I can show you. At least I'm sure some part of your brain has to awaken. They don't want everyone to know.

Today my life was kind of in danger where two boys started chasing me. The entire incident was scary I ran for my life.

I am dangerous, armed with this information and this much they won't let me stay here. People like me who can change everything, we're either silenced if we can't stay quiet or something is done. I know that me in this state is not wanted. They don't want me to know because I can prove what I see. I can see what is taking place in front of me.

To them I am dangerous, the ones who have known I believe their lives have been threatened in some ways. Some force doesn't want me to know and be able to tell the world or anyone.

Anyways nobody will believe me, I'm just a loony right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment