Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Hemi Sync Sleep Wake Pattern Induced Experiences

Hemi Sync TGE Sleep Exploration track helps me to sleep and most of the times I've been generally using it for this.

Recently I was listening to Release and Recharge but not quite consciously doing the exercise. With a bit of mj (which is definitely making me very aware of the sounds in a different way) I tried to listen but was suddenly interrupted from a deep state of mind where the brain waves had definitely change. I was startled awake and could not sleep after that. That was the other day, so I just need to make sure I'm not disturbed during those sessions. During the sessions I'm still getting the auto head snapping from side to side. Usually sudden but not as much as before.

Yesterday I listened to Opening The Heart and during the body relaxation exercise I blanked out. Awakened at 1am. Could not sleep at all after this, having the worst insomnia ever. At least managed to get the 4 hours. By 5am still unable to sleep I end up doing a relaxation exercise focusing on my breathing. Suddenly felt that magnetic feeling around me and ended up opening my eyes with new surroundings. I saw a white iron board or something like that in one section of the room. In front of me is a fireplace. While I'm there I know I'm not in the right room, that this is a different place and not the actual bedroom where I was doing the relaxation but I couldn't remember my bedroom, I couldn't quite remember me. However I knew I was somewhere different and I was trying to remember where I was prior to that, it was like that bit of memory was erased but some remnants of knowing so remained. Strangely the living room was familiar, like I knew this place. Not the living room from this house but an actual living room in a different house was suddenly very familiar to me almost as if I was also from here.

I have had these experiences before, Robert Monroe used a phasing technique to get into these states. He also mentioned a lot about my me-here and me-there. Will have to skim through his books if I have the time. Perhaps the hemi sync is opening up some parts of the brain. The feeling of trying to come back to my starting point, which was the bedroom was interesting. I was trying to squeeze back into where I started from without knowing where I had started from. When I did return back to awareness of my current reality bedroom, brain and head felt fuzzy. Like some kind of energy or power was used up, maybe it was all that effort applied, need to learn to relax more into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment