Pages

Tuesday 30 December 2014

ssshhhhhh...or else I'll snap

I soaked maybe around 2 tablespoons of Salvia, chewed 1 tbsp. My hands started to shake which was strange never noticed this before almost like something was moving it. Then as usual those others were present, the quality feels different perhaps it's more accurate to say my understanding was greater. I was in a completely different state of mind. Absolute real raw awareness of everything. Going much deeper, greater heights than in previous salvia excursions.

I feel part of everything, but not I as a human being, you know the actual physical body felt to be a part of everything and the one perceived was a part of all that. There were great beings and I understood things about Jesus and in particular the story about his disciples fasting and parasites and more of his story, how he mentioned that the father and he was one. I had done a liver flush and got the sense something was connecting with my that action. There was no me, no 'I', nothing existed but what was material and the understanding of it all.

Incredibly deep in this state I had the urge to grab the phone in order to make a note of all that was taking place. Everything around me unraveling in it's truest form, which was unlimited. There were no boundaries to speak of in this experience, anything was possible, viable.  The physical was a form and there was no denying that it was changed, fluctuating between the ordinary, sadly common human limited state to this very real true unlimited state. I'm trying to describe this the best that I could without sounding like very commonly considered illuminated people of the past, without regurgitating the same words. One thing that can be absolutely agreed on, is that it is indescribable. So really I am left to the describable which came along with the understanding. Form can change into anything, in that moment the mind was cleansing so much data but in the process I saw how all the data was put together to create the great magnificent planet called earth and all the ideas of earth behind it. I wasn't thinking of earth, earth was no longer present. In the room I saw the data of the room put together piece by piece, and my here and now was a part of earth.

I grabbed my phone, deep in that state not having allowed a complete wiping away wanting to at least capture this much. Friend was messaging me right at the moment I turned on the screen, I could see the screen as it came about, the words were alive and pulsing, they were a group of beings as well as the profile photo to the left. Almost in slow motion as it came to, it was tempting me, insinuating that a friend was messaging but I saw right through it. I could feel beings around me, routing for me and this friend, they were controlling our encounters. There was no friend, it seemed without a doubt this other friend had no actual existence, completely based on ideas. I text back and the words feel highly suggestive, and I'm not just speaking of the incredibly annoying autotext on the phone. Friend was being a little bit cheeky yet I wanted to keep him alive, to make him real. The alternative was miserable, how could he not be real!? I have had this experience countless of times but I guess this one was a complete blow to my head. I responded to his message and told him what I was feeling, I had to be careful. Then I went on and told him that strangely he was a part of it all and everyone was routing for us. Naturally his question was who's everyone? 'Us'. Then another moment of understanding made me verbalize 'You and I are everyone'. Naturally anyone would be curious and would want to know from the beginning exactly what I was talking about. So I continued: You're part of all everyone.

He asked if I meant in the metaphysical sense? What a brilliant word to describe the state in which I found myself, I couldn't have used a better word, but whilst he meant it figuratively speaking suddenly I knew the literal meaning of metaphysical. They give us shape and form. Now I know what exactly is meant by Metaphysical and how convenient that it should be this word my friend uses. I seperate the word to Meta Physical so that it becomes two, I am still working out the meaning behind Meta. I am equating it to Hyper. A very active state of the physical where there is just the doing, the action of everything. I couldn't stay in the state too long trying to reemerge for my friends sake, perhaps more for my own, trying to make reality seem real like before. However I had to continue, just for the sake of note taking. It knows my every move, the moment I do something wrong it will snap something inside the body eliminating it. This thing which was so grand was keeping an eye literally all around me watching carefully every move. I wanted to tell my friend more things but I couldn't when I told him this he asked me what was stopping me. He, my so called friend was stopping me. I was waiting for that state to shut down, it was taking far too long. They induced all kinds of sensations. An hour or so later I fell asleep.

I had just done a liver flush on Sunday, I think the Salvia did something extra to the liver. This information might be a bit too much but only including here for future reference connecting Salvia with some of the health protocols I am on. My poop came out white the following day, mostly white. At the same moment something ballooned in my gallbladder and swooshed through some internal tubing.




No comments:

Post a Comment