Pages

Tuesday 9 December 2014

The Window Portal

I slept early last night, around at 8 or 9 making sure the room was darkened enough so neighbors light does not seep through blinds. Awakened a little after 3am where on the ceiling I witnessed the fluttering of dark shadowy being clusters. Could not sleep after this no matter what I did, I also did not feel bothered to get the day started early. I relaxed and practiced some deep breathing. Got the pillow to see if that helped (I haven't used a pillow for some years now). Finally relaxed body resting in a fetal position facing the left side. I was completely unprepared for what took place this morning.

Had a really scary dream, where I am in my living room and it's dark. Suddenly I see two boys walking by and noticed the window glass is broken. For some odd reason  I call out to the boys thinking they can help me. I am scared for my life at this point when I realize my mistake. I have a chair in my hands. In panic mode not sure whether to call the police or stay on guard for a potential attack as the boys are trying to break in.

Slowly from this dream I am alerted back to my actual bedroom where I think I am in a mild state of paralysis or just deeply relaxed. I continue to relax. Suddenly I see a young looking boy walk through the window and another person beside him. I am obviously afraid, but only slightly. Calmed down, they walk back through the window. Then a young man walks back in. I can see him clearly, he appears to be illuminated though the room is still dark. My fear is down. I'm more curious about this situation and stay calm almost as though I'm not even aware of his presence. He is directly looking at me and seems fully aware that I can see him. He takes a few steps forward approaching me. As he moves forward he looks across the room which stops him from proceeding forward. After a brief glance in my direction he walks back out.

At this point I begin to wonder whether someone else is in the room since the impression I got from this encounter that someone is likely to be there. Which would probably explain other stuff that has been occurring.

I opened my eyes realizing that throughout the encounter I was looking through my eyelids. The pressure was intense in between the brows almost like a balloon forming inside and magnetizing.

I have had many encounters and this blog is a testimony to all my strange happenings. This is a very new experience. The people coming through appeared as solid as I was, well formed and unlike any salvia entities or any others I've witnessed. This actually is kind of a great shock to what I'm accustomed to because if this really did happen it can mean several things.

One being, that there are people out there who can walk through windows and perhaps through any barriers. These were not some strange indescribable light beings, they were very ordinary looking human beings.

There are obviously many different explanation for this phenomena.

UPDATE 14/12/2014: I've experienced something before on Salvia which reminded me of this experience where rather than walking through walls or windows the Salvia beings/people were moving about inside my floor (not on top like moving pictures, but inside it as if there were some secret passages that only they knew about and can move in freely) looking very alive and with actual human forms. You can read about it here The Tour. It's interesting on Salvia I can let my guard down completely, no sense of fear is at all emitted. Just the general curiosity and intrigue at times. Fear seems to be present when these types of experience take place without the use of Salvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment