Pages

Saturday 6 December 2014

Co-Existing

Small pinch of Salvia 10x extract smoked with plain leaf. Around 6ish pm. My intention, and I got everything prepared, was to smoke and then start meditating. Instead I ended the Salvia process rather quickly to write this up.

The shift occurs instantly, I have a much better coordination. Thought comes in as I transition. Why are my experiences differing from that of others? Why is it different? I ask as I try to ponder the difference I'm referring to. I'm thinking about others, I've separated myself to other living individuals. Why are their particular salvia experiences different, is it because I need to take higher strength? Something I'm pondering. Perhaps my notion that an extract shall catapult me into a completely different world is wrong. I am referring specifically to hallucinations. I recall in the early days taking it with others who have had what seemed like amazing dramatic experiences.

Here in this state I feel so natural and completely normal. This shift that happens, here there is a great level of understanding without even trying to understand. I get the answers before even asking the questions. This is how my questions are answered; they all become invalidated by this new perception.

I move about a little and the thought is there that other people currently, whilst I'm in this state others are not independent of my state but completely dependent. Others do not exist independent of this state. So as I sit here and write this post, and you read this remember that you are not independent, your existence is not independent of this state. Other people exist for me when I exist for them, I exist for others when they exist for me. Although here I am again facing the fact of your irrefutable non-existence.

The shift and remaining there felt more bridged, more complete. What makes it so that some people cannot tolerate these strengths to this degree where the body is equipped with complete and utter control. The communication I received was that the body is wired to handle it. In order to experiment with this I might be looking into getting a much higher strength.

Extract doesn't seem to be pulling me with the great force it can for other individuals. My experiences generally involve the other entities for lack of a better term. They remind me just how fabricated reality really is. A certain energy seems to be located in the right side very near reminding me of a particular incident I recently had and I realized they had orchestrated it.

I think with extract I have an expectation to see spectacular things. Strangely I did in the beginning like that time when I ripped reality open with my bare hands exposing a shimmering light but that was with chewing plain leaf. With extract I expect to be traveling to many worlds and universes. With extract I expect to see lady Salvia that most talk about. Instead I find myself in a state of mind from which I come out of simply thinking Oh... So that's what it is like to be normal...

I do need to start playing dead again, putting the body in a relaxed posture just after taking Salvia.

Touching computer keyboard index finger on right hand was tingling.

No comments:

Post a Comment