Pages

Saturday 10 January 2015

Eidetic / Photographic Memory

5htp supplements have made me feel quite sleepy much earlier recently but only once it's dark out. Interestingly it's given me a form of insomnia. Not bad at all or causing headaches, just long gaps between my sleep routine. Today I was awakened just after 2am could not sleep after this. I did lazy stuff like play around with apps on the phone and make to do lists.

By 6 am I decided to relax for a bit and with closed eyelids noticed a screen in front of me. It was my phone device only blown up to several times its original size. The screen was exact replica of my phone with the same kind of apps. The screen was moving, as if each screen was being swiped just how it works on the phone.

At one point I tried to control the movements by willing it and I think it worked but can't recall this part clearly.

It soon turned into the familiar astral incident that usually occurred in the past in this sort of state of mind. I was sinking downwards where it was going dark.

Will continue with 5htp supplement but maybe experiment relaxing more when I have these wake up insomniac periods.

Interesting this should take place only a few days after I had someone talk to me about photographic memory and people with this ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment