Pages

Thursday 18 December 2014

After Love Infusion

An hour after Liver Flushed Love Infusion I was so relaxed and not really waiting to go back to sleep just serene feeling.

So many things took place. I felt the near sensation of an astral projection and started to rotate out of the body. Then back in body, many things taking place. Too many things. I remember at some stage not sure about what was going on lifted my hand and stared at it, my fingers were half missing and the remaining parts were branching out. At first I thought my form was disappearing, that my body was slowly vanishing. Instead the form of my right hand was changing or mutating right before my eyes.

I understood something about what is perceived with ones senses, it takes place in one singular playing field. There's more to it but it's so difficult to describe.

The pressures were intense in the middle of the brows almost like something growing there. At some stage I became aware of my jaw wide open, I began seeing several beings wearing a dark brown robe and some others who looked different. It felt like they were waiting for me. They were all entering through my mouth and the familiar kundalini energetic sensations became pronounced.

I was a little wary and unsure of the brown robed beings, but then there was Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment