Pages

Sunday 7 December 2014

Plain Leaf Smoking

After last experience, an hour or so later I loaded pipe with plain leaf to see how different it is to the extract. It was faster and very much like the earlier experiences. Body taking on a rubbery toy like appearance. I got this undeniable feeling that my family members around me knew my this state, it's like as I am aware in this state I notice how aware they really are. Sensing the real side of others.

I turn off the light and get in bed. Relaxed the beings in the body are scrambling about. Clusters composing different parts. I get this impression they think or assume that I am sleeping. A while later I open eyes and then close and start to feel sleepy.

Waking up this morning no major liver pain. I did however have some incredible dreams, there was a lot of action and the theme was mostly to do with survival.

The copious amounts of urination that Salvia causes seems to be having a detoxifying effect. Need to drink more water.



No comments:

Post a Comment