Pages

Monday 8 December 2014

Brain Activity In Sleep

Last night as I tried to sleep neighbors hallway light seeping through window. Adjusted blind so room was almost pitch black. I relaxed with movements present, most were sensual. Sexual energy was definitely high but I was completely nonreactive to it. There were a few moments of being startled with head jerking in several directions. I get this sense that as I relax there is some activity going on in the brain but it feels like there are others inducing it, almost can feel like being possessed.

This time relaxing rather than sleep I kept myself alert to any changes, however sleep was beckoning and I almost gave in only to be alerted to a sound produced inside the brain like a tv channel white noise type of sound. It was much like this:





It reminded me of a particular experience and another experience that helped form some of my thoughts and impressions regarding it.

I will attempt to observe this each time I try to relax for sleep, making sure that the room is pitch black and also retiring to bed a bit earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment