Pages

Thursday 18 December 2014

Liver Flushed Love Infusion

I've been planning for a while to do a liver flush. Yesterday felt right, with a very low appetite I started to sip the liver flush drink. Later in the evening I started to feel sick, in bed early slept it off. Awakening around sometime at 3am I needed to run to the toilet. I'm not going to get too graphic about this part. I saw a black kind of stone in the toilet bowl which is what must have been hanging out in either the liver or the gallbladder. I recall last night with sick feeling I had a disturbing hiccup was making weird strange sounds and burping a lot. Even felt movement in the liver itself.

After this I was relieved that this stuff came out. Walked downstairs for a little bit and as I headed back to my room I felt strangely light, there was something warming up. I felt absolute love and affection for my family who were all sleeping and wished happiness for them. The feeling started to grow all on it's own. I started to feel an indescribable radiating love. I felt like I was in love with the entire mankind.

This love is not single pointed conditional love. It has no boundaries flowing in all directions, completely senseless and limitless. It doesn't know the difference between Hitler or Mother Teresa. It started off just feeling warm and nice but growing rapidly, it's like a little particle that was growing, extending out and embraced the entire Universe.

It's not the love a man may have for a woman, or a person for another person, or even a mother's love for a child. This is just LOVE! PURE PURE PURE LOVE!

This is REAL, LOVE IS REAL, LOVE IS EVERYWHERE! There is not a single space where love cannot exist. LOVE IS PERMANENT, IMMORTAL ENDLESS EVER FLOWING and WE ARE FLOWING IN THE ENDLESS OCEAN OF LOVE. I don't think I am ever going to write anything more important, more valuable than this.

I can't seem to handle the weight of this love.

It's like there's too much love, such abundance of love. Mankind needs to wake up to it, this is too much for one person or even for a few. I can't absorb it all, my heart is too full!

No comments:

Post a Comment