Pages

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Ordinary Sounds Converting to Musicals

I woke up early again today around 4:30 which seems to be something that will be happening throughout the winter period.

By 6 I closed eyes and tried my best to relax. Dosing off I can hear a sound coming from across the street. Heard a machinery type sound so I'm guess something was operating, it felt strangely loud this time maybe because I was more relaxed. The sound seemed to be coming from something that was taking place outside. Slowly the more I relaxed it changed, sounded like a kind of calling in a very singing choir like tone.

This reminded me of a visual experience I had of certain beings where upon coming back I noticed how a part of the table beside the bed could have very likely distorted in order to form what I was viewing. This morning incident seemed to be happening with sounds.

Some thoughts are just clicking in my head and now I have to ramble.

If what I'm seeing or hearing is a conversion of something, then what is the original thing that it is converted from. In other words if the visuals and auditory hallucinations I get are just a conversion of what is consensus reality, then what is consensus reality? If what plays off consensus reality is hallucinatory in nature, I feel the same applies for consensus reality. It makes perfect sense to me.

If memory serves me correctly Advaita Vedanta explains that reality is neither real nor unreal. I think this simply means that on one hand whilst everything appears real and does take place it is also not real. All of reality is subject to change, there is evidently the outward constant change. I am referring to the constant change that happens every moment.

I recall reading something by Krishnamurti, it went something along the lines of 'there's nothing, but that nothing is everything'.

No comments:

Post a Comment