Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2011

The Darkness

Morning chewed only 2 Salvia quids. Perception open. There are greater, mightier beings - feminine, motherly. Following her like her child, me and a bunch of others. She sees something, I don't know if it was me but I feel we've been refused for some reason. Salvia wears off so I can't make clear sense of the shadowy glimpses.

Chew the remaining 2 quids - angry due to external noise, dammit I know it's the noise, stick some cotton wool in ears. Relaxed now, no sound. We're moving now and that other presence has left, now a dark cloud looms over - this new group there is darkness about them I feel like maybe I've just let evil enter. The others though do not appear afraid, I guess this helps me to relax and not get so paranoid and so not so afraid myself. Observe for a short while and then open eyes for a flashing moment and startle them.

I wonder if the darkness was there because of the anger I was feeling I know there is some connection there. In the external surrounding kept hearing bells at the onset of Salvia effects and then just as it was wearing off which was strange as it was in the physical environment but there's no local bells that I know of that would go on resounding for that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment