Pages

Monday 14 March 2011

I am the World - The World is Me

Understanding J Krishnamurti's often spoken phrase 'I am the world. And the world is me.' Now I know what he meant by that statement. More on this.

7:10am finished last 2 quids - perception open.

My knees are bent - the beings are chomping at something - I feel sensation on knees - put knees down and theres is a flow - they move freely - no more chomping.

What am I perceiveing - what happens inside the body? An inner world? Going now - start to act like someone else - my thoughts are loud - too loud - this someone else has train of thought broken. I know that we are inside an actual living physical person - my thoughts can possibly be hear by him/her - they might start to think they are hearing voices. Panic a little don't want to cause disturbance.

I realized if I am having an inner experience that translates as body consciousness - and inside I am have the experience of another physically focused on Earth then that means all that happens inside occurs outside.

This outside world is a reflection of the world inside me - the inner world - the perception I've been getting is also the world outside of me.

- What I am is the result of all these thoughts - I am not a singular thought but a complex system of thoughts interwoven into a unit that percieves itself as an individual.

- The other all gathered around me - sensing my understandings. I change the subject to food, feeling hungry - I don't want them to know that I know - strange how I always want to keep these deeper understandings a secret as though if they knew they would do something - it is this unknown something that makes me want to hide.

--------------------

I know this experience probably won't make much sense to others - especially if you have not read all the other Salvia posts and so I want to illuminate something here using an example I don't think I've written about.

In one experience my sisters were in the house and I remember I chewed the leaves and I as consciousness spreaded out into external reality I moved downstairs through walls and building parts now immediately you might think I travelled with the astral body but that was not the case. This was pure consciousness wearing each part of physical reality. So I ended up somewhere on the wall, maybe in the flower patterns of the curtains. Looking out in the living room, my sisters and there was another person. Could not see her clearly but suddenly felt the energy of a girl and saw her dancing and moving in a weird way and it was her energy that I was percieving. Once I was sober from Salvia state I asked my sister if someone had come over at any time, she told me it was her friend. I've met her before but in the visual she looked different and it has been a long time since I last saw her.

After visual of this girl I ended up housed in my street and I can feel the presence of the street and I felt as though I was the life of that street. Then focused on a child, nearby school has just finished and school children are headed home. I think I'm embedded somewhere on the child's school bag. The child is holding the mother's hand and I can see them both walking. Then next to me is another being like me embedded in the folder, it is aware of me and looks startled and amazed.

There was also that experience where the others touched areas of the house and I felt they had touched a part of the brain.

And then there are experiences where I see the other beings, especially when I bend my knees, they're chomping at the knees because body needs to be straightened for easier flow, because the physical body is a replication of the entire world. The physical world is inside and the outside is the reflection, the projection. This is something that needs more exploring, something that needs to be understood with greater clarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment