Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2011

The Importance of Silence

Chew salvia leaves.
The others are there - I can feel others were all thoughts upon thoughts upon thoughts.

I can sense I'm inside myself - the body consciousness - this place can feel like another place but it happens within.

I can feel what feels like Soul but they're thought constructs moving - a group - like acutal beings - I gave up recent ambition, just dissolved partnership and the partner was there and our communication is about this sticky really difficult situation. I communicate to that group telling it exactly how I felt, that there was no joy in it and it needed to end.

Then I understand the thoughts within me are rampant and there's a place when all is quiet - it is there - now I know why there has to be silence and this silence had been emphasized in previous experiences where I would not be passed through to something well guarded simply because there was no silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment