Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Purity of Thought

Yesterday morning chewed Salvia and meditated.
In the physical my mum and nan are sleeping in the room adjacent to mine and they are significant to this experience.

That other perception opened immediately though a trace of it has been left behind in my waking state with Salvia it enhances.

Next to me are children, I notice in all the Salvia experiences I see these children - somehow I'm a part of their group, I know them just maybe suffering from amnesia maybe.

Suddenly there are other beings, so many of them noticing me. Keep eyes closed and silence. Then there's commotion to the right, someone who knows me comes through and I see them so clearly, 2 female looking beings. I know who they are - the same energies acting out to be my mum and nan. Again it felt weird thinking 'my' when it was all just an act. They come closer to look at me simply waiting for me to open my eyes or make a sudden physical movement. I play dead thinking in my head maybe if they thought I was physically dead I with this identity can go to those restricted areas and just explore. They move away - the female energy is going back to the physical shells doing something and I get this feeling that maybe one of them, either mum or nan is about to get released because they don't want to play this game without me. I don't want either of them to die so I give in and for a flashing moment open my eyes - in a few other trips that I have not written about (because they are too long) this has occured. When I open my physical eyes it always startles them - I still wonder why this is? Eyes are throbbing and pulsing some rewiring occuring in the legs. Need to go toilet and perception is wearing off leaving only trace of dimmed perception but I told them to stop any operationg - don't want anything to snap.

A short while later I finish remaining leaves with intention to meet creator, the Earths designer.

We're moving somewhere and I feel like the children are guiding me. There's a portal which the children begin to jump into. A friend is about to jump in but wants me to go first so I can be assisted. I'm excited because I know jumping in there means jumping into another world and I thought maybe I might be born again somewhere else but then what happens to this earth life? I didn't worry so much just excited that I'm going on an adventure, I'm just about ready to jump when I feel the resistence. Someone holding me back. I realize others that I'm seeing are souls and I wonder is it my soul holding me back or some other.

Feel like a permission has been granted and I am accessing physical environment through a completely other way. We're heading somewhere, and this somewhere is very important - the place where I know I will get answers to all my questions. My excitement is short-lived when the other children hear the noise coming from neighbours house, in physical reality they are doing works and when I'm with them I can still hear physical surrounding noise and this tends to divert their attention.

They are listening to the builder hammering something and we're moving swiftly across his mind - feeling what he feels, for a moment experiencing his experience. We're housed in him, resting in his mind. I can't believe what I know what is about to happen or maybe I don't want to, somehow we're going to control his thought system. Feel really almost upset about this - so us humans have thoughts controlled by these beings?

Then we are moving, consciousness housed in other minds. We're going to the streets now and now we're acting like a dog breathing heavy and fast excitedly. This is happening locally in physical meaning parts of earth plane. Then we are other components, everything that makes up the street, we're riding everything whilst I am simply observing. I feel bored, they all stop for a moment and look at me. I tell them to carry on and start acting excited like them, but they can see right through me. We start to move away and now we're going across these other neighbouring houses and we are watching two people in a sexual act which I'm not enjoying because I get the sense that they must think I am obsessed with sex. Consciousness moving to various scenes that are taking place in real time. I noticed that all this time I'm letting them take me to these places now it was my turn to pick, I was extremely excited. I want to go to the moon, to the stars and all the galaxy systems. I have to be specific so I think Pleiades as a starting destination. In the physical reality I was able to catch faces in images on nasa website which is why I thought of it. We're ready preparing for launch just like a rocket. Instead I feel that this clear perception is closing up, losing this state of mind but not quite I just feel like I need to open my eyes. The others have bled through in physical so much that the physical construction has a life of its own, the light fixing moves about stretching back and forth. Faces of the others more visible, I could tell by their expressions that they are trying to understand me.

Suddenly I remember something that I have overlooked. Buddha, Jesus, Krishnamurti, Anastasia (Ringing Cedars Series) always emphasized something in exactly the same way, always the same phrase. They each pointed out the need for 'Purity of thought' and it was completely related to the ability of an individual consciousness streaming through various facets of the physical reality. I had to think for a while and understand what that meant. Does it mean that a pure thought is simply one that is good without any negative element - the answer I felt was it had nothing to do with good or bad although by our standards it is a good thought it's something else entirely. Perhaps a thought that has never been thought - the unthought thought. hmm something to think about?

No comments:

Post a Comment