Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Salvia Mind Stretch and Second Self

Aware of Second Self/ Soul - can ask it for guidance or help, can ask anything. Second Self should be Primary Self.

Speaking to other Second Selves through my Second Self.

Second Self always with me.

Love connection.

Unwanted group approaching, stretch my mind sending them away from me. Did not simply think 'go away' - the unwanted a part of the field of Self. Suppose you don't want your arm too close by your side - you stretch and you move it but it's still there - you've just distanced yourself from it. That's exactly what I did to them in the mind.

We are a part of someone - a woman? a man? a God? All I know is that we were on the edge as if a part of everything.

Sun light - the rays formed light beings - they feel angelic, but I know it's from the rays of the sun - they have a godly feel and now I can see for myself how people see these beings in such reverence - it's due to the light.

The other beings curious about me as usual - always feel like I'm meeting new groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment