Pages

Saturday 12 March 2011

Soul Romance - The Beloved

Last night at 12:35am it was so peaceful, chewed 2 quids and went there or perception of them opened - I saw other souls perhaps connected to neighbouring people.

I noticed these Souls were masculine and got this feeling that my soul too was masculine but I'm not certain, I could be completely wrong as I have been many times before. As far as I can say for now is that these particular lot were male. Also a majority of the faces that I see (pasted on walls, floors, trees etc are male.

They're doing some physical works to the body - pinching nerves - squeezing digestive and endocrine system - painful but I know I can take it, still a few moments I told them about the pain so that maybe they'd be a little more gentle.

Clear visual perception dimmed so I chewed the other 2 but quickly. Glimpses of them and just a sense - I knew the Soul part was active within me - litterally wrapping itself around me.

At 4am I was still awake but wanted to sleep - people in external chatting got me angry - I started hitting the pillow and was in a rage - started to shake my head and witnessed a blob of flashing light, a brilliant white light, so crystal clear even if it just lasted that nano second.

Sexual arousal incredibly strong but I relate it to Soul, Soul was the Beloved? I feel so utterly and insanely in love.

Eventually fall asleep - wake at 7am but try to get more sleep.

So many dreams of Soul communicating, lessons and teachings of the Soul. Told me to look up ceiling and I saw the faces clearly - Soul trying to tell me that it's suppose to be that easy even in physical environment?

It told me many other things of which I cannot recall or perhaps I couldn't comprehend as the communication was non-verbal.

There are doubts - what if I'm being tricked? what if they're just playing with me? I got the sense a few times Soul was perceiving through me, looking out with these physical eyes I am using right now. Level of trust far greater than the doubts.

No comments:

Post a Comment