Pages

Friday 5 January 2018

Meeting In Secret Place

I woke up around 12ish am and then attempted to fall asleep again at 3am. Relaxed and then at some point out of the body moving rapidly without control south east. I see my niece are able to see me (cannot verify - 1 and 2 year old). They look at me, I'm a little concerned they've woken up from their sleep and sister is not aware. Still I am moving in the same direction away from them.

Can't recall things in sequence. At some point I'm aware that I am entering a restricted place. There are men in what looks like space suits. Someone gives go ahead to allow me to join them and I am somewhere that seems to be secret. Somehow I know I am going to lose memory of all the incidents that have taken place and that is the part that I remember most vividly. They actually allowed me to tour around this secret place knowing that I am going to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment