Pages

Wednesday 24 January 2018

Kundalini Brain Stem Attack

I have been having the most horrendous headache past two days. Slept fairly okay last night in comparison to how I've slept in past week suffering from bouts of insomnia. Mostly my fault browsing on lit screen throughout the night.

I awoke last night around 1:15am but felt like I slept a long time. Sleep was fairly restful except there was that awful headache. I tried to go back to sleep but this was not happening so I got ready a concoction of b vitamins and hoped the Riboflavin would help with the migraine headaches. This concoction included L theanine to help me relax. I'm not sure if eating turkey, high in tryptophan and some grape juice also helped.

The following is an account of what took place some time after 3am when I tried to relax. I recall now in the incident from the other day with Kundalini activity that I relaxed by focusing on my breathing and an energetic feeling concentrated at the third eye, pineal gland.

I'm changing my writing style so that all experiences are in the present form as if they are happening just so I can recapture the memory and feelings associated with it. Italics will be my thoughts as they happened. The following is an account of what took place.

Relax now, breathe in deeply. Energy concentrates in the forehead. I see swirls and faint shapes with closed eyelids. Soon magnetic force around the body feels like being in a bubble. Who's that? Someone is there, to the right. A woman, no a man. Doesn't matter, it's a person. I feel like hugging this person. The visual gets clearer and the person is singing a song with music playing. The person is disappearing. Another person. Now this is definitely a guy. I don't recognise him. Who do I know that has a beard? A few but definitely don't recognise him. He is singing. What language is he singing? Ok, I got to remember this word, oh and this one (I don't remember it now). I can feel an odd sensation in the brain stem.

They fade away and now I'm aware of something else. Oh my God! The arms, they're raising. Stay calm you're not possessed, just go with it. Whoa, I'm spinning. Maybe I've come out of the body. Fine, I've done this so many times. Easy. Rotating slowly several times. Whoosh, I go backwards, back in the direction of the body and bed. Again rotating. Something is happening to the brain stem. Energy charging almost like being electrocuted sensation. Something is tugging at it. Oh my God! I can't do this, they're snapping the stem. I know something is going to happen to the spine. It's the kundalini energy. Just relax now. Breathe in deeply, you can do this. Oh no! Now I'm aware, too aware of the body now, the tugging on the brain stem is unbearable. I can't do this have to snap out of it. Awake with eyes open. I don't think I can do this again, I'm not ready for anything this drastic.


1311 Brain Stem.jpg

I realise the travelling out of the body, the visuals and sounds were all there to distract me from what was happening to the body. I have several theories of what could actually be going on:

1. I'm dying
2. I have parasites in the brain ( I do feel a kind of movement inside the brain)
3. I have tumors and they're growing
4. It is Kundalini activity and it's extreme because my health is deteriorating
5. I have a brain chemical imbalance
6. I am possessed by some malignant spirit taking the piss out of me
7. I have some yet to be diagnosed illness of the brain

 

No comments:

Post a Comment