Pages

Wednesday 24 January 2018

Salvia Mother Earth Insight

Actually this insight is kind of old, however the incidents that led me to take Salvia are new. So I suspected for a few days now since the brain stem attack that I might have some tumors in my brain. Or it could be that I’m just a hypochondriac. However, the headaches and a new onset of nausea meant that the two may be related. I have looked up symptoms which match mine.

I decided to take the Salvia to peace of mind. I like that salvia shows me that this reality is just a game, this puts my mind at ease. I’m always aware of this since my salvia excursions but I get caught up in the daily activity of the world that it is so easy to forget we (our personality, individuality, ego) will not last forever. In fact it is ever changing.

I was listening to my mp3 player to the Soul Songs playlist. Different tracks about nature, love, reality and the divine. I became engrossed with the songs by Denean, Angels Calling Me, Sundancer, Walk In Balance. The message was so clear, the Earth is like an embodiment and some believe it is a mother.

And if you think about it, the Earth is our mother. She provides us with food, warmth, shelter and love all in abundance. It then dawned on me, because of what was being said in the songs that people in the past such as native Americans, were in tune with something we are oblivious to today. They used to sing songs but more importantly the earth communicated with them. The beauty is the communication wasn’t in their mind or a concept or even a psychic experience. The actually heard her voice, I’m not sure how. But certain sounds of the element if heard with a fully open, whole brain make up syllables and vowels which humans can understand.

I recall recently while waiting for a supermarket to open, I stood near the trolleys for quite some time. All of a sudden I heard sound of birds chirping and tweeting. It was such a beautiful symphony, and I’ve hear birds chirping and singing before but nothing as melodious. I thought it was somebody’s ringtone or someone was playing it on a stereo. I looked around to see several birds in one spot. Soon they began gliding across the sky and sat perched on the trees until they departed while I stood there wanting to hear more tunes.

The Earth is our mother, and long ago we had awareness of this. The evidence is in the fact that all people when around nature feel a sense peace and calm, even scientists are confirming this. I feel that the technological age which has already arrived is one that will be very depressing because it will disconnect people even more from the sense of peace and calm that comes with being in nature. Somehow as time has gone by we have become oblivious to this fact, through excessive living and needless stress. 

The current treatment the Earth is receiving from people is abominable, it is akin to rape. And to some degree I am also guilty. I do my best to live in a way that is friendly to the Earth, such as eliminating plastic, using reusables but not really doing enough.

I have an urge to actually connect with nature, live more simple and I am working to that end but at the same time Salvia tells me other things. That even nature is in my mind. That everything that happens and all that is perceived are based on my memories. That people outside me that I perceive to be real are dreamt up, that I dreamed them into being and that upon death this dream world has to also come to an end. 

There is something crucial about the memories, that somehow when parts of the brain are back into action that the Earth which is part of the dream will be a paradise. I have read a lot on Jiddu Krishnamurti’s works and this is something that he brings up on a few of his talks. His take on this is that all is required is only a few handful of people mastering this, although not through time instead it should happen instantly.

I recall in the Salvia state pondering the great tragedy’s around the world, especially various types of crimes that are increasing. I wondered if these people are punished, what happens to them – the answer I got back was “An eye for an eye” not in a callous way, only to explain how the laws operate. If a person murders someone in one life, the murderer must also go through the same fate in another life or even the same life. This means a belief in reincarnation, the Buddhist religion explains it using karma and how our deeds accumulate into other lifetimes. For now I don’t have much of my own thoughts on this but if I use Salvia will ask these questions for clarity.


I really need to take salvia without any external stimuli, no thoughts of this world, no songs to dictate my experience. Soon I will be building up a meditative practice so that I can do this. For now I listen to music, randomly sometimes even the radio because externally there is just too much noise but this will be changing soon.

1 comment:

  1. Here is a very good scientific study on Salvia. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3581702/ I have used it, but have yet to get the right dose to be disconnected to my conscious. I am reading as many reports as I can. Two books have had a strong impact. 1. Salvia Divinorum, Doorway to Free Thought Awareness. 2. The Spiritual Diary of Emmanuel Swedenborg http://a.co/94BxkVF

    ReplyDelete