Pages

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Battle With A Shadow Man

This happened sometime last week but never got round to writing about it. It was a general astral type experience where I'm floating in and out of consciousness. At some point I'm in bed and there is a black figure above me. Some might call this a shadow person but my room was dark. I felt like it was trying to get inside me, instantly I began chanting "God loves me, He is my savour and He will save me". Feeling like maybe that will not work and I will have to do something myself I started saying "I banish all evil from me".

Moments later I felt like I had some strength in my arms, began lifting them to fight with it. It had a very magnetic like feel. As I pushed it away I felt my fingers were bending until eventually I just snapped out of it. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment