Pages

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Electric Kundalini Sexual Energy with Benjamin Button and Wisdom's Voice

After I awoke around 1am, there was just no sleeping for me. This is of course terrible considering I tried an experiment where I had turkey for a meal followed by grape juice just to help tryptophan cross the brain barrier. The result is usually a long restful sleep.

5am I am still trying my best to fall asleep. My mind is rampant with thoughts and then I simply decide to think about someone I absolutely love. This put my mind at ease and soon I began to relax. But not for long. I think I entered some kind of meditative state of mind. There is an electrical like feeling in my right hand. The electricity is coursing through the veins. A tingling current like charge travelling up into the neck region where I feel something is concentrating in the back of the neck. Something was happening to my entire body. My teeth began to chatter as my entire body was vibrating with this electricity funnelling throughout the veins.

I literally thought I was dying even though I had some feeling it was Kundalini related. This sort of stuff has not happened in so long and was completely unexpected. I remember some point the right arm lifted and I thought oh goodie I can move and snap out of this. 

I got up just barely lifting my head and then a mans voice penetrated my ear drums, or perhaps it was really a voice in my head. "Stay still or your body will get destroyed, do not move at all" he said it with urgency but at the same time callously. I was beginning to worry that I really am possessed by some entity. I listened and decided to relax on the off chance that I could cause some serious damage if I moved because I myself was already convinced this energy feels dangerous. The energy continued to course through and I was at breaking point. I didn't think I could endure it for much longer and decided that either way I'm going to turn into a pancake. A burnt pancake. My brain was being fried!

If I opened my mouth even slightly my teeth would chatter and then I clenched them and noticed the energy was able to course through the body smoothly whereas opening mouth even a tiny bit meant struggling with the vibrating energy. I endured for quite some time.

I suddenly found myself in another place, another room. I am with a guy I get involved with sexually. It seems I know him and both of us are charged with a high amount of sexual energy. I realize he has receding hair line and could be much older than me. Suddenly he changes form and I wonder whether I am still with the same person. I feel his face and right before my eyes his from is changing. He is younger and better looking. I tell him that he is looking younger, that his look is transforming. He tells me that I am the one who is doing it and I realize that I was actually thinking about him becoming younger and different looking.

We get out of bed and walk into some kind of office. Suddenly I am smothering him with kisses, I seem to be madly in love with him. Feeling a very strange connection. After I kiss him a few times he has suddenly turned into a kid which leaves me shocked and I realize I need to stop. He gives me a very knowing look to imply that I really need to be aware.

I put him on the chair smiling embarrassingly. It was like The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Suddenly I could feel that electricity still coursing through the body and soon I snapped out of it panting heavily. That was quite an experience so much that I kept thinking what might have changed internally. One of my thought was that something is with me. The hands floating, the voice it all seems related to some kind of possession. It was 6:10am and I decided not to dwell on it and try to catch up on sleep.

It was daunting because I seriously did not want to have to endure anything like that again. Still I closed my eyes trying to relax. I begin having very vivid dreams. I dreamed about my sisters going through a rough patch. I am in one sisters house eating peanut butter and chocolate muffins. In one dream there are various people with certain conditions, one looks like an actor I've seen before on tv shows, I think in 24 (president Logan). They seem like they've mutated somehow. I walk in with others and the energy seems to change. The actor seems to be channelling something very powerful in that room. He is saying that the one's that will win will be focused on their individuality or have an individual focus. Something along those lines. I woke up around 9:10am.

No comments:

Post a Comment