Pages

Thursday 14 December 2017

Vivid Dream Fried My Brain

I have been doing lots of dreaming, pretty much every morning waking up very aware of my dreams. In a recent dream, I dreamed of a normal ordinary scenario with some resemblance to reality. I am drawing on a piece of paper of a man with a moustache, he seems familiar (someone I have seen in a salvia experience before).

I am focusing on the moustache when suddenly the speed at which I am drawing is incredibly rapid and my head is literally moving left right in a very robotic manner as though I were processing too fast. Woke up feeling odd sensation in the middle of the forehead. Had a headache, felt like my brain had just fried.

I kept attributing it to the fact of the recent work I had to do where I was using mathematical formulas to work out calculations of probabilities such as the chi square test. Working with a lot of numbers in recent times means more of the left hemisphere of the brain operating, somehow this has been blending with the use of the right hemisphere which is to do with creativity such as drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment