Pages

Saturday 17 December 2016

Shadow beings behind closed eyelids after taking 5-htp

After taking some 5-htp (200mg) I had Salvia like trip, where I witnessed shadow beings. When I use the term shadow beings I'm not quiet referring to shadow beings witnessed in the room like at the edge of the bed (which I've witnessed before) or coming through the door and the shadow beings that wear hats.

These beings are literally inside my eyelids as if they are a part of it yet at the same time they appear as if outside, separate from my eyelids.

There were pineal gland sensations, a horrible headache often reported with the use of 5-htp. It's interesting that I'm having similar experience as  I had with salvia taking a supplement.

I felt something was exploding in my brain. Just relaxed and dosed off to sleep with all the movements. Their movements were inducing the sensations. I felt like this vision of seeing shadows is almost like being color blind, I could see them in different dark shades but hardly ever color.

Just recalling an old salvia experience where at first I had witnessed the shadows, then some sensations occurred in the brain and other things. After that suddenly the shadows were in full color.

No comments:

Post a Comment