Pages

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Lucid Dream and Dream Recall Supplements

I am taking a new supplement called NAC (N-ACETYL CYSTEINE). This supplement has many health benefits, including restful sleep. I'm not sure if I have sleep apnea but so far on first use of this supplement I slept pretty well. 

I'm not having any success recalling my dreams but hoping with other supplements this will change. I am looking to supplement with extra vitamin b6 as in current vitamin b complex powder I am taking there is only about 25mg of vitamin b6 which may not be sufficient.

My aim with these supplements is not only to induce vivid dreams but mostly for the health benefits. 

I am researching as much as I am able to on amino acids and other supplements that can help normalize nuerotransmitters. My main issue right now is anxiety levels and other stress related conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment