Pages

Monday 19 December 2016

Unrecallable Trips

After 3ish am attempted sleeping. I ate pretty late, had beef kebabs - beef are loaded with many B vitamins so I thought maybe it will induce more dreaming as it has done so when I'd eaten lamb chops during one evening.

I relaxed as much as I could and suddenly many things began taking place rapidly, so much that I can't recall most of it right now. I was definitely in another place and was able to change my surroundings at will. It was a really intense experience and I mostly remember wanting to be able to recall it.

There was a moment where it was almost like nothing was around me and I was nowhere, that's the only way I could describe it.

UPDATE: Some parts recalled, there were songs being sung in the hindi language, love songs. I recall feeling it with my entire being and feeling cheerful and in awe with how the songs words were being chuned out from within my own knowledge of language. Almost like the feeling of love being interpreted by words that I know. Can anyone think of words that they don't know and make these words make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment