Pages

Monday 5 December 2016

Dreaming of killing a person - hidden dream meaning interpretation

I dreamed of being in a house with familiar people around me but none I actually recognize from reality. I have a pen knife tool and suddenly a woman I am related to warns that there's an intruder.

Someone has broken in, I take a look at him and know that he is about to attack this other woman who looks to me for protection. Bringing my pen knife out I retaliate and stab the man several times. I can't recall what happened after this because I woke up - feeling rather stressed from this nightmare.

Doing a search on dream interpretation for this I can interpret the dream meaning and how it relates to me.

Recently ended a difficult relationship, the fact that in my dream this man appeared as an intruder represents how the person actually came back into my life, metaphorically speaking. It could also be a warning of another potential intrusion.

The other woman represents a part of my subconscious mind or an aspect of my consciousness needing protection. The act of killing or murdering someone in a dream is a sign of releasing rage and resentment often against a person who has caused the anger. In my case it seems it was an act of self defense.

I've restarted the iodine and this could be what caused me to have this dream or heightened awareness of dreaming. I also dreamed of my cousins whom I have never seen for the longest time - they usually represent a type of change.

I'm using dream journaling as much as I can and see how it relates to my life. Although I do not regularly recall dreams I will try my best with the dream journaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment