Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Astral OBE spinning into new surroundings

Woke up late last night trying my best to fall asleep a few hours later. Relaxing I noticed the movements of shadows. Going deeper I have that white geometric rippling effect appear once again. At some point was spinning and entering different places. There was no actual body movement, I still had the feeling of laying on my back only the surrounding around me was changing. I had viewed so many places, kept wondering where I was.

In one scene it's like a shopping mall, but not exactly. There were large pillars with some kind of ad printed on them. I was trying to memorize the logo to look it up upon return to normal waking consciousness.

 I have no idea what to call these experiences anymore, OBE and astral all seems the same although spinning is a classic OBE symptom. I can't recall getting out of the body.

The clarity of this experience is different and much clearer than past experiences.

At one point I remember I was in my bed only in some other place and I looked out to my right where there was an open door, several people passed by and one person I knew from here. She rolled her eyes with her usual rude attitude and closed the door. The others as they passed by seemed curious as to whether I'm awake and I think I was pretending to be unconscious or sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment