Pages

Friday 1 January 2016

A Trick of the Mind

This morning I had a series of very vivid dreams that felt incredibly real packed with emotions. They did not feel like dreams because they took place in my bedroom setting and are very much like false awakenings. They were related to ghosts but not quite. Can't be sure if it was entities etc or what. Reminds me of my alien visitation experience.

I can't clearly recall all the dreams now but generally what happened was I would encounter a moving staring entity in my room or near my bed. Each time I would be afraid. Next to the bed I have a chair with some clothes hanging on it. In the dream it was replaced with an entity form staring at me and as I awakened it would convert to the chair and only then was I able to make the correlation.

As an ordinary person of this world reading this you would assume that the chair was the real actual thing and the entity was a figment of my imagination, a thing of a dream.

My experiences are making me question whether the chair is the actual real thing and if so what makes it more real than anything else.

Happy New Year xx

No comments:

Post a Comment