Pages

Sunday 3 January 2016

Ancient Civilizations Vs Current Civilization

This is an entry from my iodine journal which I don't publish. I wanted to add it here because it feels like important information.

History and Geography were my most weakest subjects back in school, however I'm suddenly finding it all very interesting.


2/1/2016
Yesterday new years day in evening had a severe niacin flush. Interestingly I was watching documentaries on ancient civilizations. They used to make temples or something to do with rocks, for a while the people would prosper but then something would go wrong wars would break out etc plus there was issue of deforestation for the sake of food in particular grain crops. For example the Mayans suddenly began to turn against each other becoming overly competitive. I have a feeling, a hunch that these people from ancient civilizations were toxic with heavy metals possibly from all the mining etc in order to build their temples. They were also lacking oxygen because of all the deforestation. This is why they couldn't think rationally which resulted in wars and people started to turn against their own tribes.

Now in today's day and age where there is hardly a tree in sight, grains being added heavily in the diet and buildings covering the entire face of earth and plenty more environmental damages than in the past what hope do we have for the future?

Back to the niacin flush, must have had around 300 or 400 mg niacin.  I went temporarily insane after documentaries, had stomach cramp feeling sick. I had to sit on floor near door where I was thrashing my head in the air. OMG I thought my head was exploding. I felt faint dizzy. I picked my head up and tried to remember how I ended up on the floor, lights were off. I felt like I lost memory of not only of my surroundings but I forgot who I was. Eventually mustered the energy to empty bowels caused by the flush. Got back in bed my face neck felt hot I started sweating drank some water and dosed off. Had the best night sleep ever, I want to flush again.

Today I felt energetic more cheerful. I've only taken smaller doses prior to this up to 175mg.

No comments:

Post a Comment