Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Understanding Pyramids with Salvia

Yesterday evening after watching first episode from documentary The Pyramid Code I chewed some salvia for some insight. I was also looking up Zoroastrianism a religion that existed 3500 years ago, this religion focuses on one creator much like many other religions however perhaps there is some similarity to Sikhism in particular writings from the sri guru granth sahib.
Salvia chewed but was momentarily interrupted continued chewing going deeper. I've managed to catch a cold from a virus going around. Going deep I couldn't remain still. Realised that I wasn't quite breathing needed to bring the breath back to clear throat and had to make a movement.
The others witnessed this and I felt some vein or something snapping. I realized I can command these others to cause certain changes. They were like many little beings composing the body but I view them in a microscopic close up form. Yet they can still be sensed also external from the body.
I remembered how after taking salvia I was able to eat certain foods that would normally cause a bad reaction. Salvia suppresses these bad reactions. Feeling and sensation of body was numb-like so much that you wouldn't feel aches and pains not even cold or hot temperatures, I could feel it but there was no effect from them meaning a cold wouldn't make the body shiver etc.
I got the sense that if I chewed next to someone or with them going into that deep state I could communicate with the beings that composed their body for a possible healing.

20/Jan
I awakened around 3am back to sleep by 5am. Arms and legs raising. Floating out of body feeling. Sexual arousal induced by presence nearby. Then at some point felt focused in the body. Feeling of hands touching arms. Then hand on head giving off electrical charge on top of head making the brain feel mushy. Felt like three beings around me. The touch of hand near head on occasions rested on my shoulders as if to comfort me.

No comments:

Post a Comment