Pages

Sunday 3 May 2015

The Other Body

In deep sleep I am starting to become more aware of other actions taking place feels like it's my body parts moving but not quite.

Last night I entered the sleep state when suddenly I became very aware of music and singing. Then arms raised up with that magnetic feeling but it seemed something else was controlling it. Arms were floating up and I felt to have possessed it and controlled the moments however the force originally moving it was stronger. The arm feelings and sensations were similar to Memory Recall Phantom Arms experience.

When I snapped out of it, almost forcing myself out of the state I looked through window. Neighbor was doing something on his window (putting tapes around the edge perhaps prepping it for a paint job) at 2 am which was a bit unusual, I was actually a little alarmed by this.

The entire scenario just felt odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment