Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Iodine induced detox nightmares

I have increased dosage of lugols iodine and am having more of the nightmarish detox that comes along with it.

These are nightmares where I wake up in a pool of sweat. Today's nightmare reminded me of some of the nightmares I used to get with Kundalini activity, those were a lot worse compared to what I'm experiencing now. I have always suspected that Kundalini is mostly detoxifying. Lugol's iodine with co-supps is also detoxifying.

This morning I awakened from the following nightmare. In the dream a young girl we know very well has been attacked. Me and others are talking about this asking, wondering how all of this happened. My nephew is there, it seemed he had witnessed the entire scene. He was looking at us deeply and seriously seemingly still in shock. He begins to tell us that 'how' it happened is not important, we should be asking 'who' or 'what' did it? We waited for his answer, in particular I was feeling quite scared. "It was the demon child" he said. At that moment the child came out of the dark, ran across the room in lightning speed.

I should actually be prepared for these types of nightmares having had them already in the past, however the nightmare I awakened from today would almost stop me from sleeping again.

These chucky dreams are just freakishly uncool!

I found an old dream I had, same almost exact theme to be honest Wild Inner Child.

I try not to make too much of my dreams and interpret them but this one is something of a pattern. The only reason why I would be having this dream is because I am leaving things unexpressed, mostly stuffing certain emotions and hiding things that are kind of just lurking in the dark like the demon child. If I don't let it out, it will attack I guess. Interepreting dreams can get very complicated as they are so personal to the individual having the dream.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jasmine:

    Just checking in. My blog has turned into an open casket. Since I no longer smoke salvia due to health reasons, I'm no longer in touch with the (alleged) salvia entities. Marijuana is cosmic and all, but it can't take you where salvia can take you.

    Today I suddenly felt the urge to take a midday nap. After falling asleep, I had an interesting dream where this giant black hole/large tornado swept over the earth. I had enough self awareness while dreaming that I realized the dream had too much production value to simply be a dream. There's no way my brain could have created the visual/conceptual plot line in real time.

    But the dream, like so much else, will soon be forgotten.

    Are you happy with your blog? Are you happy with your life? Has anything happened to you that can't be explained rationally? Do you see anything interesting on the horizon?

    Later......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi burningmouth,

    Thanks for tuning in.

    I don't chew Salvia as often now, it seems to be doing something to the liver which doesn't feel right maybe time to take a break from it although I am reserving it mostly to see what it can do whilst detoxing. Your dream sounds interesting and I know what you mean by it having too much production value to simply be a dream. I've been feeling like that with some of the iodine induced dreams and they are quickly forgotten which is why I continue to journal as much as I can on the blog.

    I can't say I'm happy with my blog since it was never created for that purpose but out of habit I just keep writing whatever new experience comes up.

    I am fairly content with my life although outwardly not everything would seem perfect. As for happiness I know that it is independent of whatever happens in life having had access to it whilst in certain states of mind, actual true happiness.

    No matter what kind of anomalous experience or situation I find myself in there is always some kind of rational explanation. Lately though I've noticed a great shift with synchronicities, they are so much stronger, more carefully refined.
    With my salvia excursions and other things happening independent of salvia I feel I'm onto something. Like I've got all the little pieces and now just need to put them together. I do feel the urgency of this. However, worldly affairs has a way of being distracting otherwise I see some very interesting things on the horizon.

    ReplyDelete