Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

Nightmares dreams using iodine and vitamin b connection

I read somewhere that b vitamin, in particular vitamin b6 can induce dreams or give better recall. If you can't recall dreams apparently is a sign of b vitamin deficiency.

I experimented a little with this and for a few days have been eating food with the b vitamins. Yesterday drank iodine mixed in water and painted on soles of feet.

This morning recalled some incredibly vivid dreams. One dream was related to my cousin, in reality I have not been in contact with her but in the dream she is a bit crazy and attacking my sister. Usually in the past this cousin or any member of her family showing up in my dream was some indicator of detox or something cleansing.

Then I had a very bizzare Resident Evil type of dream, the zombies were extremely crazy compared to actual games or movie. There was a lot of action in the dream. There wasn't a single part that was entertaining.

I'm sure there's a whole lot of die off occurring inside the body, also been waking up sweating.

Keep getting magpies on the roof near bedroom, this article on magpies says that magpie people dabble in to everything which I believe to be very relevant to me. Need to slow down, prioritize things.

No comments:

Post a Comment