Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2015

A Sinister Visit

Last night several times awakened and then back to sleep. Later struggled with insomnia I tried relaxation. The insomnia seems to have something to do with the detoxing.

Eventually I drifted off but was aware of a stairway, can't recall whether I was going up or down. I could clearly see a man in a cloak with a hood on. He was old looking with a sinister vibe. I just allowed the auto movement. It seemed as if I would just bump in to him. I went right through him and was alarmed by this. I saw a few other things and tried to remember these things to make note of. Unfortunately have forgotten them now. I then felt my physical eyes partially open. Tried to raise my arms which were faded transparent looking, again alarmed by this, then tried to raise legs but movement was very sluggish. Had this odd feeling of being almost possessed somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment