Pages

Friday 29 May 2015

Salvia Powerdox

I am wondering whether to take salvia and see how that helps along with the detox. I know what will happen when I do take Salvia next, I will be reminded that I am not the body, there will be some communication from the others where I will feel them reminding me of real reasons why things happen and perhaps wondering how I keep falling back in the trap. I will be reminded of the real actual source behind everything, the unlimited power source where anything is possible, yet that power is present only when desire, hopes and dreams come to an end.

Here lies the problem, when there is no desire, fear, dreams and hopes there's only freedom and from there that absolute power is revealed or unleashed where anything is possible yet that power becomes rendered useless because it can only be revealed in the unconflicted state of mind. In this particular state nothing becomes necessary, one has no wish remaining in the heart, one has no unfulfilled hopes or dreams in the mind, so why would it, that state of mind use it?

If that state of mind was to take over the show completely, we would live as though we were nothing, a nobody. I think this is the greatest fear of mankind, we're all afraid to be as we really are which is 'nothing'.

No comments:

Post a Comment